We are slowly working our way through a long Thursday, with the Miami Dolphins and Baltimore Ravens scheduled to kickoff at 8:25pm ET tonight. Ahead of the game, both teams released their final injury reports yesterday, with several players from each side making the week’s final listing.
For the Dolphins, quarterback Jay Cutler and guard Anthony Steen have been ruled out, with Cutler’s broken ribs sidelining him while Steen has a foot injury. Matt Moore will start in place of Cutler, while Jesse Davis will likely replace Steen. On the Ravens’ side of the report, running back Terrance West, with a calf injury, and tight end Maxx Williams, with an ankle issue, are also not going to be playing.
While Miami had no one on the report listed as doubtful, Baltimore listed wide receiver Michael Companaro (shoulder), wide receiver Chris Matthews (thigh), and linebacker Tim Williams (thigh) all in the not likely to play category.
For questionable, the Dolphins included defensive end Andre Branch (groin), wide receiver DeVante Parker (ankle), defensive tackle Jordan Phillips (ankle), and tackle Laremy Tunsil (knee). Parker, who has missed the last two-plus games with his ankle injury, is hoping to come back this week, giving Moore a full compliment of receivers for the prime-time game.
The Ravens included what feels like half their roster in the questionable category:
- Tony Jefferson, safety - ankle
- Anthony Levine, defensive back/linebacker - back
- Jeremy Maclin, wide receiver - shoulder
- Patrick Onwausor, linebacker - knee
- Breshad Perriman, wide receiver - concussion
- Matt Skura, offensive line - knee
- Jimmy Smith, cornerback - achilles
- Terrell Suggs, linebacker - knee
- Mike Wallace, wide receiver - concussion
- Benjamin Watson, tight end - knee
- Eric Weddle, safety - ankle
- Tim Williams, linebacker - thigh