For the second time this preseason, the Miami Dolphins came out on the wrong side of the score line, dropping this one 24-17 to the Houston Texans. Of course, the story of the game was the loss of tight end Dustin Keller, who tore three of the four main ligaments in his knee, and dislocated it as well. But, around that injury, the Dolphins actually played fairly well, especially the first team defense, which simply dominated the Houston starters.
As with any game, the contest in Houston gave us plenty of pictures of the Dolphins in action. This morning, we bring you that collection.
More Dolphins Coverage:
- Smith may miss time for helmet swing at Incognito
- Dolphins position battle review after Texans game
- Who will step up in Dustin Keller's absence?
- Keller: "I'm going to come back stronger, faster and better."
- Swearinger says NFL rules made him hit Keller low
- Keller tears three ligaments, dislocates knee