I'm playing around with Bard, Google's new chat AI.
I asked it "How good is Tua really? Here is it's reply:
Tua Tagovailoa is a good quarterback. He has a lot of potential, and he has shown flashes of greatness in his young career. However, he is still developing, and he has some weaknesses that need to be addressed.
Here are some of Tua's strengths:
- Accuracy: Tua is one of the most accurate quarterbacks in the NFL. He has a quick release and he is very good at putting the ball where his receivers can make a play on it.
- Mobility: Tua is not a mobile quarterback like Lamar Jackson or Patrick Mahomes, but he is more mobile than most people give him credit for. He is good at scrambling to buy time and he can make some plays with his feet.
- Decision-making: Tua is a smart quarterback who makes good decisions with the football. He does not turn the ball over very often, and he is good at making plays when the pocket collapses.
Here are some of Tua's weaknesses:
- Arm strength: Tua does not have a strong arm. He can make all the throws, but he does not have the ability to make the big plays down the field that some of the other top quarterbacks in the league can make.
- Pocket presence: Tua can sometimes get rattled in the pocket. He needs to work on staying calm and making good decisions under pressure.
- Leadership: Tua is a quiet leader. He does not have the same kind of charisma as some of the other top quarterbacks in the league. He needs to work on being more vocal and getting his teammates to rally around him.
Overall, Tua is a good quarterback with a lot of potential. He has the skills to be a successful NFL starter, but he needs to continue to develop and address some of his weaknesses. If he can do that, he has the potential to be a very good quarterback in the NFL for many years to come.