In week one our Miami Dolphins won fairly convincingly over the New England Patriots. When Keyshawn Johnson was asked about the week one performance of Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa he seemed to state it perfectly, “It was fine!” He went on to explain that Tagavailoa wasn’t bad and did what he had to do to win while not turning the ball over but he also wasn’t spectacular in his play. Maybe Tua heard that comment or maybe the training wheels were taken off of Tua by the new coaching staff, either way, he came out on fire in the second half of last week's game. Needing a dramatic comeback win Tua and really the entire offense stepped up, especially in the fourth quarter, scoring 28 points and snatching victory away from the Baltimore Ravens.
This week's game will not be any easier and Tua will need to once again play as he did in last week's second half of the game to secure victory over the Buffalo Bills this afternoon. The Bills are a team coming into the week with few weaknesses. Everyone is well aware of how good the Bills' offense and defense are. Although this week the Phins get a bit of a break with the Bills safety Micah Hyde being sent to IR with both starting corners also missing this week's game with injuries. If the Dolphins can control the Bills' dominant pass rush and give Tua the time he needs to throw Miami might have the firepower to keep up with the Bills' dominant offense.
Please use this afternoon’s live game thread to follow and discuss today’s game between your Miami Dolphins and the Buffalo Bills. As always all site rules apply to the live game threads as they do on any other post on the site. Also please remember that SBNation is very strict on sharing, requesting, or even discussing illegal game streams. Doing so can cost you a warning or a complete banning from the entire platform.
Buffalo Bills (2-0) 2nd AFC East @ Miami Dolphins (2-0) 1st AFC North
- Where: Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida
- When: Sunday, September 25th, 1:00 PM EST
- TV: CBS
- NFL Sunday Ticket Channel On DIRECTV: 707
- Live Stream: Sling TV; FuboTV; Paramount+ (CBS Local); NFL+ (after the conclusion of the game)
- Broadcast Team: Kevin Harlan, Trent Green, Melanie Collins
- Radio Broadcast: Dolphins Radio Network, including WQAM 560 AM, KISS 99.9 FM, and WQBA 1140 AM (Spanish) in Dade/Broward; WUUB 106.3 FM and WEFL 760 AM (Spanish) in West Palm/Treasure Coast; ESPN 580 AM in Orlando; WRXK 96 FM in Ft. Myers; WPSL 1590 AM in Port St. Lucie; WKWF 1600 AM in Key West
- Sattelite Radio Broadcast: SiriusXM: 135/385 (Bills), 83/227 (Dolphins)
- Radio Broadcast Team: Jimmy Cefalo, Joe Rose and Kim Bokamper
- Spanish Radio Broadcast Team: Roly Martin & Eduardo Martell
- Odds: Buffalo Bills -4.5
- Over/Under: 53.5
- Game Time Weather: Cloudy, 89°F degrees (30% chance of rain late in the game)
- All-Time Head To Head: Miami Dolphins lead 60-51-1 (regular season)
- Most Recent Meeting: Buffalo Bills won 26-11 at Buffalo, 10/31/21 (2021 Week 8)
- Buffalo Bills SBNation Site: www.buffalorumblings.com
- Buffalo Rumblings Twitter: @BuffRumblings