The 2022 NFL Draft has wound down, leading to the next phase of the offseason and the next chance for college prospects to make an NFL roster. We are now on to the signing of undrafted free agents, with players who were not selected over the seven rounds of the draft now free to sign with any of the 32 teams.
The Miami Dolphins are typically busy in the UDFA market, looking to add players who maybe had an issue that kept them from being selected but still have the potential to develop into professional players. We will keep up with all of the rumors and signings here.
As we put out every year, remember nothing is official with UDFAs until the team announces the signing. Every year it seems as though there are reports of a signing, only to have another team swoop in with a better deal and sign the prospect. It has gone so far as a player boarding a plane for one destination, but signing with a different team during the trip. While we will probably know most of the UDFA signings, just remember everything can change in an instant when it comes to these moves.
- Reported signing - Blaise Andries, OL, Minnesota (via Barry Jackson)
- Reported signing - Owen Carney, Edge, Illinois (via Barry Jackson)
- Reported signing - Ty Clary, C, Arkansas (via Brett Tessler)
- Reported signing - Tanner Conner, WR, Idaho State (via Ron Counts)
- Reported signing - Kellen Diesch, OL, Arizona State (via Barry Jackson)
- Reported signing - Elijah Hamilton, CB, Louisiana Tech (via Jeremy Fowler)
- Reported signing - Tommy Heatherly, P, FIU (via Eric Henry)
- Reported signing - DeAndre Johnson, DE, Miami (via Barry Jackson)
- Reported signing - Kader Kohou, CB, Texas A&M-Commerce (via Doug Kyed)
- Reported signing - Braylon Sanders, WR, Mississippi (via David Furones)
- Reported signing - Ben Stille, DT, Nebraska (via Nebraska Football)
- Reported signing - Zaquandre White, RB, South Carolina (via Alex Martin)
- Reported signing - Jordan Williams, DT, Virginia Tech (via Virginia Tech Football)