The Miami Dolphins enter their week twelve game in second place in the AFC East but can regain their hold on first place in the division with a win over the Houston Texans today. The Texans have struggled this season, having won only one game this season. Houston comes into this game having only won a single game on the season and on a current five-game losing streak. The Dolphins enter the game on a four-game win streak, a streak that also saw Miami’s starting quarterback Tua Tagovailoa win three straight FedEx Air Player Of The Week awards.
While the Dolphins' offense has been clicking in nearly every game that Tua has been able to start and finish the defense struggled the entire season until their last game two weeks ago. Perhaps as a result of being run all over and embarrassed in the previous game by the Chicago Bears starting quarterback Justin Fields the week before, the defense decided to finally wake up. In the game against the Browns, the Phins' defense held Cleveland to 7 points in the first half and 17 points for the entire game. Hopefully, the rejuvenated look that Miami’s defense showed will carry on into this week allowing them to use it as a springboard through the remainder of the season.
Please use this afternoon’s live game thread to follow and discuss today’s game between your Miami Dolphins and the Cleveland Browns. As always all site rules apply to the live game threads as they do in any other post on the site. Also please remember that SBNation is very strict on sharing, requesting, or even discussing illegal game streams. Doing so can cost you a warning or a complete banning from the entire platform.
Houston Texans (1-8-1) 4th AFC South @ Miami Dolphins (7-3) 2nd AFC East
- Where: Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida
- When: Sunday, November 27th, 1:00 PM EST
- TV: CBS
- DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket: 706
- Streaming: Sling TV; FuboTV; Paramount+ (CBS Local); NFL+ (after the conclusion of the game)
- Broadcast Team: Spero Dedes, Jay Feely, Aditi Kinkhabwala
- Radio Broadcast: Dolphins Radio Network, including WQAM 560 AM, KISS 99.9 FM, and WQBA 1140 AM (Spanish) in Dade/Broward; WUUB 106.3 FM and WEFL 760 AM (Spanish) in West Palm/Treasure Coast; ESPN 580 AM in Orlando; WRXK 96 FM in Ft. Myers; WPSL 1590 AM in Port St. Lucie; WKWF 1600 AM in Key West
- Sattelite Radio Broadcast: SiriusXM channels: 111/384 (Browns), 136/229 (Dolphins)
- Radio Broadcast Team: Jimmy Cefalo, Joe Rose, and Kim Bokamper
- Spanish Radio Broadcast Team: Roly Martin & Eduardo Martell
- Odds: Miami Dolphins -14
- Over/Under: 47
- Game Time Weather: Mostly Cloudy, 86°F
- All-Time Head To Head: Houston 8-2 (regular season)
- Most Recent Meeting: Dolphins won 17-19 at Miami, 11/7/21 (2021 Week 9)
- Houston Texans SBNation Site: Battle Red Blog
- Battle Red Blog Twitter: @BattleRedBlog