Todays Phinsider Question Of The Day is with so many big name quarterbacks moving to new teams this year which one do you expect will have the biggest impact on their respective team? Which of these quarterbacks do you think will fall flat on their face with their new team? Some will just wind up as backups while others will at least be given the chance to compete for the starting job. Maybe one of them will be the next Ryan Tannehill that just needed a chance of scenery or perhaps the right system to fit their skills.
A partial list of quarterbacks that have new teams-
- Teddy Bridgewater moved from the New Orleans Saints to the Carolina Panthers
- Tom Brady move from the New England Patriots to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Phillip Rivers moved from the Los Angeles Chargers to the Indianapolis Colts
- Case Keenum moved from the Washington Redskins to the Cleveland Browns
- Marcus Mariota moved from the Tennessee Titans to the Las Vegas Raiders
- Chase Daniels moved from the Chicago Bears to the Detroit Lions
Please use this live thread to discuss anything you wish from the days topic to of course your Miami Dolphins to whatever your kid/grand-kids are up to these days. Please remember to not delve in to any topics that involve religion or politics for obvious reasons. Other than that its up to you so long as you are following the sites rules.