Well, here we sit, half way through our schedule with a record that I believe nearly any Miami Dolphins fan would have been thrilled with if told we would be 5 and 3 after 8 games at the beginning of the season. Now what happens? Do we win enough to stay in the playoff picture? We currently hold the final and last spot in the AFC Wildcard race. Do we somehow actually pull out a division win? Do we actually makes some waves in the playoffs? Our final eight games are as follows with dates and the teams record-
- Sunday, November 15th Vs. Los Angeles Chargers (2-6) 4th AFC West
- Sunday, November 22nd @ Denver Broncos (3-5) 3rd AFC West
- Sunday, November 29th @ New York Jets (0-9) 4th AFC East
- Sunday, December 6th Vs. Cincinnati Bengals (2-5-1) 4th AFC North
- Sunday, December 13th Vs. Kansas City Chiefs (8-1) 4th AFC West
- Sunday, December 20th Vs. New England Patriots (3-5) 3rd AFC East
- Sunday, December 27th @ Las Vegas Raiders (5-3) 2nd AFC West
- Sunday, January 3rd @ Buffalo Bills (7-2) 1st AFC East
So the Phinsider Question Of The Day is which of or how many of these final games do you expect your Miami Dolphins to win and how far do you think the team can realistically take things this season?
Please give is your thoughts below-
As this is a nightly post also feel free to not only discuss the question/topic of the day but to use this as a live thread where the rules are pretty wide open and you can discuss nearly anything so long as your continue to follow the site rules. Speaking of site rules the three rules that come with a zero tolerance policy is that we do not allow ANY personal attacks against your fellow Phins fan or even a troll from another site. Flag it and walk away, do not get yourself banned over another’s stupidity. Beyond that there is no discussion or even references to anything remotely religious or political. There are plenty of sites for those discussions elsewhere but this is not and never will be one of them.