But when the clock flashed ‘00:00’, there was only eight points that separated the two teams. And if Miami got better quarterback play from the 37-year-old Ryan Fitzpatrick or found the end zone instead of settling for field goals, the Dolphins could be staring at a 2-2 record with San Francisco in their crosshairs.
In this NEW episode of Phinsider Radio, Jake and Josh breakdown the good, the bad, and the ugly from Sunday’s loss and ask the question, is it time for Brian Flores to hand the keys over to Tua Tagovailoa?
Listen to this week’s episode of Phinsider Radio to hear our thoughts on Miami’s 31-23 loss to Seattle +
NEW @thephinsider radio @jmendel94 & I breakdown the @miamidolphins 31-23 loss to the @seahawks +— josh houtz (@houtz) October 6, 2020
-ugly redzone offense
-russ kinda cooked
-o-line does enough
-ogbah, sieler, lawson
-5 FGs = death sentence☠️
Other topics discussed in this episode include:
- How did the Miami Dolphins offense do vs. Seattle’s banged-up secondary?
- Noah Igbinoghene continues to struggle when called upon.
- Mike Gesicki with back to back one catch games.
- When should Brian Flores and the Dolphins hand the keys over to Tua Tagovailoa?
- DeVante Parker refuses to miss playing time.
- Lynn Bowden wildcat
- Bobby McCain is making plays.
- Dolphins finally finding a pass-rush
- More snaps for Andrew Van Ginkel
- The offensive line continues to play well.
- And so much more!
Please, if you’re enjoying the Podcast. Take a few minutes to subscribe on Apple or Spotify; leave us a five-star review, and most importantly; #FINSUP!