The Miami Dolphins will host the Los Angeles Chargers at home this week to mark the third home game in the firs four games of the week. The Chargers will of course be making the cross country trip to play a 1 PM game which is only 10 AM for the Chargers back home, hopefully giving the Phins a bit of an advantage between the jet lag and the time difference for game time.
The Dolphins enter the week at 0 and 3 and are hoping to get their first win, maybe just so the media will shut up about them being the worst team ever. The Chargers have struggled in games in Miami in the past and hopefully with a week under his belt at the full time starter Josh Rosen will continue to improve and show a bit more of the flash that we saw at times last week. It would also be very kind of the wide outs to catch the balls that he throws right to them this week.
Please use this thread to follow and discuss today’s Miami Dolphins game. As always please continue to follow all site rules in the live threads as you would any other post anywhere else on the Phinsider. There is a strict rule prohibiting the sharing, discussing or requesting of any illegal game streams at any time anywhere on SBNation.
San Diego Chargers (1-2) @ Miami Dolphins (0-3)
- When: Sunday, September 29th, 1:00 PM EST
- Where: Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida
- TV: CBS throughout South Florid and Southern California
- DIrectTV NFL Sunday Ticket: Channel 709
- Steaming: FuboTV; NFL Game Pass (Live audio, video replay following the game)
- Broadcast Team: Tom McCarthy, Jay Feely
- Radio: Dolphins radio network (WQAM 560 AM/KISS 99.9 FM in Miami area); Dolphins.com
- Radio Broadcast Team: Dick Stockton, Bob Griese, Jason Taylor, Kim Bokamper
- Game Time Weather: Mostly cloudy, 88°F
- Odds: San Diego Chargers -15
- Over/Under: 44
- Regular Season Head To Head Record: Miami Dolphins 16-13
- Most Recent Game: Dolphins won 19-17 in Week 2, 2017 in Los Angeles
- San Diego Chargers SBNation Site: Bolts from the Blue
- Bolts From The Blue Twitter: @BFTB_Chargers