The Miami Dolphins are back on the field on Sunday in a Week 3 contest against the Dallas Cowboys. This game marks the first start for quarterback Josh Rosen as a member of the Dolphins, as well as a chance for Miami to show they are a better team than the performances in their Weeks 1 and 2 losses that led to a 102-10 combined score.
This is the first road game of the year for Miami, who face an undefeated Dallas team. Quarterback Dak Prescott has been playing like an MVP candidate early this year, and the team is expected to take running back Ezekiel Elliott off a snap count and fully integrate him back into the offense. This could be a rough game for Miami if the defense does not step up.
Meanwhile, Rosen is hoping to provide a spark for the offense, which has been stagnant this year. While Ryan Fitzpatrick has played fine, with nothing jumping out as what he was doing wrong, the move to Rosen is one that felt like it had to be made. Asked about how he can make the offense better, Rosen explained, “Obviously right now, we need a spark, and I’m going to try and provide that spark; but not by doing anything crazy out of the ordinary from what I’ve done that’s gotten me up to this point in my career.”
We will find out Sunday afternoon if he can provide that spark.
Everything you need to know for Sunday’s game is below;
Miami Dolphins (0-2) at Dallas Cowboys (2-0)
September 22, 2019
When is the game?
- Kickoff is at 1pm ET on September 22
Where is the game?
- AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas
How can I watch the game?
- FOX through South Florida much of the southern United States
- Map via 506Sports.com; Dolphins at Cowboys in red
Who is the broadcast team?
- Kevin Burkhardt, Charles Davis
How can I stream the game?
How can I listen to the game?
Who is the radio broadcast team?
- Dick Stockton, Bob Griese, Jason Taylor, Kim Bokamper
Who was on the injury report?
- Dolphins out: safety Reshad Jones (ankle); wide receiver Albert Wilson (hip/calf)
- Dolphins questionable: defensive end/linebacker Charles Harris (wrist); linebacker Trent Harris (foot); safety Bobby McCain (shoulder)
- Cowboys out: wide receiver Tavon Austin (concussion); defensive lineman Tyrone Crawford (hip); wide receiver Michael Gallip (knee); linebacker Luke Gifford (ankle); defenisve tackle Antwaun Woods (knee); safety Xavier Woods (ankle)
What are the current betting odds?
- Cowboys -22.5
- Over/Under: 47
What will the weather be like for the game?
- Mostly cloudy, 84°F (at kickoff, pushing to 90°F during the game)
- Retractable roof - Open/Closed has not been announced
Who has the all-time head-to-head advantage?
- Regular Season: Dolphins lead 7-6
- Playoffs: Dallas won Super Bowl VI
Who won most recently?
- Cowboys won 24-14 in Week 11, 2015 in Miami
- Cowboys have won last three meetings and five of last six
Where can I get more Cowboys news?