The week featured Josh Rosen and wide out Preston Williams spending more time working with the first team offensive unit. Kalen Ballage remained the first team running back while Kenyan Drake could not gain any ground as he was sidelined with his foot injury.
Who will shine in this weeks game and who will fall behind or further behind? Will Rosen and Williams impress enough to take the lead at their positions? Will the offensive line show improvement? There are so many questions for this new coaching staff to answer and tonight gives them another chance to get a little closer to those answers.
As with all live threads please keep things civil and follow all site rules...please!
Miami Dolphins (1-0) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-1_
Preseason Week 2 August 16th, 2019
- When: 7:30 PM EST
- Where: Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, Florida
- Weather: 81˚F, Scattered Thunderstorms
- Miami Area TV Coverage: CBS (Miami, West Palm Beach); NBC (Fort Myers); ABC (Orlando)
- Miami TV Announcers: Dick Stockton, Bob Griese, Jason Taylor
- Atlanta Area TV Coverage: NBC (Tampa, Orlando); ABC (Panama City); Fox (Fort Myers, Gainesville, Tallahassee); CW (Huntsville, Mobile)
- Atlanta TV Announcers: Chris Myers, Ronde Barber
- NFL Network Replays: Saturday (8/17) at 7am ET; Tuesday (8/20) at 10am ET
- Radio Network: Westwood One; SiriusXM
- Online streaming: NFL Game Pass (paid service - shows preseason games live, replays of regular season games); Dolphins.com (in local broadcast coverage areas); Buccaneers.com (in local broadcast coverage areas)
- Odds: Tampa Bay Buccaneers -3.5
- Over/Under: 43
- The Phinsider on Twitter: @ThePhinsider
- SB Nation’s Buccaneers site: Bucs Nation | Twitter: @Bucs_Nation