We are on to day seven of Miami Dolphins training camp practices. We missed yesterday with our morning live chat for the practice, mostly because I simply forgot to post it. Today, we are back, however, and invite you to join in the discussion of today’s practice in the comments at the end of this article.
The Dolphins return to the field at 9:40am ET today. The practice is also open to the public, so you can try to grab a last-minute ticket if they are still available. The tickets are free, but the space is limited, so you need to reserve a seat at Dolphins.com/TrainingCamp.
You can keep up with everything below in our Twitter list of the media who will be covering the practice.
Feel free to use the comments at the end of the page to talk about camp, the season, or whatever Dolphins topic you would like. We will be back later today to take a closer look at what happened during today’s practice.
Remaining Dolphins Public Practice Schedule:
- Thursday, August 1 - 9:40am
- Friday, August 2 - 9:40am
- Saturday, August 3 - 1pm (Scrimmage at Hard Rock Stadium)
- Monday, August 5 - 10:30am
- Tuesday, August 6 - 9:40am
- Tuesday, August 13 - 10am (in Tampa)
- Wednesday, August 14 - 10am (in Tampa)