After a day off, the Miami Dolphins get back to the training field today. Today is the first of the late practices the team will hold, with the team hitting the field at 10:30am ET today. The practice is also open to the public, so you can try to grab a last-minute ticket if they are still available. The tickets are free, but the space is limited, so you need to reserve a seat at Dolphins.com/trainingcamp.
You can keep up with everything below in our Twitter list of the media who will be covering the practice.
Feel free to use the comments at the end of the page to talk about camp, the season, or whatever Dolphins topic you would like. We will be back later today to take a closer look at what happened during today’s practice.
Remaining Dolphins Public Practice Schedule:
- Tuesday, July 30 - 10:30am
- Wednesday, July 31 - 9:40am
- Thursday, August 1 - 9:40am
- Friday, August 2 - 9:40am
- Saturday, August 3 - 1pm (Scrimmage at Hard Rock Stadium)
- Monday, August 5 - 10:30am
- Tuesday, August 6 - 9:40am
- Tuesday, August 13 - 10am (in Tampa)
- Wednesday, August 14 - 10am (in Tampa)