*(Just click the link right above and enjoy — and don’t forget to hit that subscribe button! We apologize for not having an embed, and are working to remedy it.)*
Matthew Cannata, Josh Houtz, and Aaron Sutton will dissect the 2019 NFL Draft with exuberant precision, not to mention, Houtz and I (Sutton) will probably make fun of Matthew because he’ll have to say “quarterback” about 49 times tonight. Yeah, Josh Rosen might come up.
The 2019 Miami Dolphins Draft class:
- Round 1 (13th overall) - Christian Wilkins, DL, Clemson
- Trade - Josh Rosen, QB, Arizona Cardinals
- Round 3 (78th overall) - Michael Dieter, OL, Wisconsin
- Round 5 (151st overall) - Andrew Van Ginkel, LB, Wisconsin
- Round 6 (202nd overall) - Isaiah Prince, OT, Ohio
- Round 7 (233rd overall) - Chandler Cox, FB, Auburn
- Round 7 (234th overall) - Myles Gaskin, RB, Washington
~ Where are the biggest holes left on the team?
~ What does the Phinsider Radio team think of the impending QB competition?
~ What in the world are the Dolphins going to do with a fullback?
Christian Wilkins at the Combine:— A-A-Ron (@ASuttonPFN) April 26, 2019
1) Not 1 but 2 undergraduate degrees, *and* a Master's
2) Eats football, breathes being smart
He'd probably be your boss if he weren't playing football.@CannataPFN called it. Sit back, relax, and enjoy a good football player #Dolphins fans. pic.twitter.com/PhtqpzxRGk
*Author’s note: I misconstrued his educational background. He got a Bachelor’s and Master’s in 3 1⁄2 years, but did not get three separate degrees. The rest of the tweet is true LOL.
All this and more on this episode of Phinsider Radio!
Reach out to us on Twitter or let us know your thoughts down below in the Comments Section!!!
Follow Matthew (@CannataPFN), Houtz (@Houtz), and myself (@ASuttonPFN) on Twitter! Tune in. Subscribe. Give us an awesome rating. Hugs and kisses.