It is time for the 2019 NFL Draft! The first round will play out tonight, with the first 32 prospects having their name called on the stage in Nashville, Tennessee. You can track all of the picks below, as well as join in our live chat with fans in the comments at the bottom of the page. Everything you need to know to watch tonight’s first round is below as well.
2019 NFL Draft
Where: Nashville, TN
First Round: Thursday, April 25, 8pm ET
Television Coverage: NFL Network, ESPN (and ESPN2 on Friday), ABC, ESPN Deportes
Mock Draft: Josh Houtz’s 2019 NFL Mock Draft
First Round Draft Order:
- Arizona Cardinals - Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma
- San Francisco 49ers - Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio State
- New York Jets - Quinnen Williams, NT, Alabama
- Oakland Raiders - Clelin Ferrell, DE, Clemson
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Devin White, LB, LSU
- New York Giants - Daniel Jones, QB, Duke
- Jacksonville Jaguars - Josh Allen, LB, Kentucky
- Detroit Lions - T.J. Hockenson, TE, Iowa
- Buffalo Bills - Ed Oliver, DT, Houston
- Denver Broncos - Traded to Steelers* - Devin Bush, LB, Michigan
- Cincinnati Bengals - Jonah Williams, OT, Alabama
- Green Bay Packers - Rashan Gary, LB, Michigan
- Miami Dolphins - Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson
- Atlanta Falcons - Chris Lindstrom, G, Boston College
- Washington Redskins - Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State
- Carolina Panthers - Brian Burns, DE, Florida State
- New York Giants (from Cleveland Browns) - Dexter Lawrence, DT, Clemson
- Minnesota Vikings - Garrett Bradbury, C, NC State
- Tennessee Titans - Jeffery Simmons, DT, Mississippi State
- Pittsburgh Steelers - Traded to Broncos* - Noah Fant, TE Iowa
- Seattle Seahawks - Traded to Packers** - Darnell Savage, S, Maryland
- Baltimore Ravens - Traded to Eagles*** - Andre Dillard, OT, Washington State
- Houston Texans - Tytus Howard, OT, Alabama State
- Oakland Raiders (from Chicago Bears) - Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama
- Philadelphia Eagles - Traded to Ravens*** - Marquise Brown, WR, Oklahoma
- Indianapolis Colts - Traded to Redskins **** - Montez Sweat, LB, Mississippi State
- Oakland Raiders (from Dallas Cowboys) - Johnathan Abram, S, Mississippi State
- Los Angeles Chargers - Jerry Tillery, DT Notre Dame
- Seattle Seahawks (from Kansas City Chiefs) - L.J. Collier, DL, TCU
- Green Bay Packers (from New Orleans Saints) - Traded to Seahawks** - Traded to Giants***** - Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia
- Los Angeles Rams - Traded to Falcons****** - Kaleb McGary, OT, Washington
- New England Patriots - N’Keal Harry, WR, Arizona State
*Broncos - Steelers Trade: Pittsburgh moves up to 10. Broncos receive Steelers’ 1st (20), 2nd (52), and a 2020 3rd.
** Seahawks - Packers Trade: Packers move up to 21. Seahawks receive 30 and two 4th round picks (114 and 118).
*** Ravens-Eagles Trade: Eagles move up to 22. Ravens receive Eagles 1st (25), 4th (127), and 6th (197).
**** Colts-Redskins Trade: Redskins move up to 26. Colts receive Redskins 2nd (46) and 2020 2nd.
***** Seahawks-Giants Trade: Giants move up to 30. Seahawks receive Giants 2nd (37), 4th (132), and 5th (142).
****** Falcons-Rams Trade: Falcons move up to 21 and receive Rams 6th (203). Rams receive Falcons 2nd (45) and 3rd (79).