Buy tickets through StubHub to see the Philadelphia Eagles at the Miami Dolphins on December 1.
The Miami Dolphins return to South Florida after being crushed last week by the Cleveland Browns. Now, they are hoping to slow down the Philadelphia Eagles, who have a chance to move into a tie for the NFC East lead with a win in Miami.
Both teams come into Sunday’s game on two-game losing streaks. Will one of them be able to dominate their way to snaping that streak? Can Miami upset the favored Eagles?
As the calendar rolls into December, here is everything you need to know for Sunday’s game:
Philadelphia Eagles (5-6) at Miami Dolphins (2-9)
December 1, 2019
When is the game?
- Kickoff is at 1pm ET on December 1
Where is the game?
- Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida
Where can I get tickets?
How can I watch the game?
- FOX through South Florida, most of Pennsylvania, and Fargo, ND
- Map via 506Sports.com; Eagles at Dolphins in green
Who is the broadcast team?
- Kenny Albert, Ronde Barber
How can I stream the game?
How can I listen to the game?
Who is the radio broadcast team?
- Jimmy Cefealo, Joe Rose, Bob Griese, Kim Bokamper
Who was on the injury report?
- Dolphins full participants (Thursday): running back Kalen Ballage (achilles), defensive end Taco Charlton (elbow), quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick (right shoulder/right forearm)
- Dolphins limited participants (Thursday): cornerback Ken Crawley (shoulder), wide receiver Allen Hurns (ankle), cornerback Ryan Lewis (chest), safety Steven Parker (groin), cornerback Ken Webster (ankle), wide receiver Albert Wilson (hip/chest)
- Eagles full participants (Thursday): guard Brandon Brooks (illness), defensive end Vinny Curry (non-injury), tackle Lane Johnson (concussion), quarterback Carson Wentz (right hand)
- Eagles limited participants (Thursday): wide receiver Nelson Agholor (knee), running back Jordan Howard (shoulder), wide receiver Alshon Jeffery (ankle), tackle Jason Peters (knee)
- Eagles non-participants (Thursday): tight end Zach Ertz (hamstring)
What are the current betting odds?
- Eagles -10.0
- Over/Under: 44.5
What will the weather be like for the game?
- Partly cloudy, 81°F
Who has the all-time head-to-head advantage?
- Regular Season: Dolphins lead 8-6
Who won most recently?
- Dolphins won 20-19 in Week 10, 2015 in Philadelphia
- Eagles won three of last five
Where can I get more Eagles news?