The Miami Dolphins are coming off their first win of the 2019 NFL season, beating their AFC East rivals, the New York Jets, last Sunday. Now, they meet a former division rival, the Indianapolis Colts, who actually still have more AFC East championships than the Jets despite not being in the division for 20 years. Can Miami pull off two wins in a row?
The Colts come into this game with Brian Hoyer starting at quarterback following an injury last week to Jacoby Brissett. Can Hoyer keep the Colts in the playoff picture?
Everything you need to know for Sunday’s game is below;
Miami Dolphins (1-7) at Indianapolis Colts (5-3)
November 10, 2019
When is the game?
- Kickoff is at 4:05pm ET on November 10
Where is the game?
- Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, IN
- How can I watch the game?
- CBS through South Florida, Indiana, Atlanta, New York City/New Jersey, and New Orleans
- Map via 506Sports.com; Dolphins at Colts in green
Who is the broadcast team?
- Greg Gumbel, Trent Green
How can I stream the game?
How can I listen to the game?
Who is the radio broadcast team?
- Jimmy Cefealo, Joe Rose, Bob Griese, Kim Bokamper
Who was on the injury report?
- Dolphins questionable: center/giard Evan Boehm (hip), defensive tackle Davon Godchaux (shoulder) center Daniel Kilgore (knee), defensive end Avery Moss (ankle)
- Dolphins out: safety Reshad Jones (chest), cornerback Ken Webster (ankle)
- Colts questionable: cornerback Pierre Desir (hand), cornerack Quincy Wilson (shoulder)
- Colts out: quarterback Jacoby Brissett (ankle), wide receiver Parris Campbell (hand), wide receiver T.Y. Hilton (calf)
What are the current betting odds?
- Colts -10.5
- Over/Under: 44
What will the weather be like for the game?
- Cloudy, 55°F
- Roof status not announced
Who has the all-time head-to-head advantage?
- Regular Season: Dolphins lead 45-27
Who won most recently?
- Colts won 27-24 in Week 12, 2018 in Indianapolis
Where can I get more Colts news?