It is Jets Week! And, hopefully, this week will also be Ghost Week. Jets quarterback Sam Darnold told his team two weeks ago he was seeing ghosts on the field. We really should help him see ghosts in the stands. Fans wearing ghost outfits would be an awesome addition to the latest edition of the Jets-Dolphins rivalry.
Obviously, this matchup is not the stellar draw that was a Jets-Dolphins matchup in the past. This week’s game features the winless Dolphins and the one-win Jets. It is a matchup that is more about draft position for next year than playoff position for this year. That said, it should be a good game with two rivals trying to punch each other in the mouth, if only because the Dolphins will want to take it to former head coach Adam Gase’s team, while Gase, the head coach for the Jets now, will want to run up the score on his former club.
Everything you need to know for Sunday’s game is below;
New York Jets (1-6) at Miami Dolphins (0-7)
November 3, 2019
When is the game?
- Kickoff is at 1pm ET on November 3
Where is the game?
- Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida
Where can I get tickets?
How can I watch the game?
- CBS through South Florida much of New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut
- Map via 506Sports.com; Jets at Dolphins in green
Who is the broadcast team?
- Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta
How can I stream the game?
How can I listen to the game?
Who is the radio broadcast team?
- Jimmy Cefealo, Joe Rose, Bob Griese, Kim Bokamper
Who was on the injury report?
- Dolphins questionable: safety Walt Aikens (hip), cornerback Ryan Lewis (knee), defensive end Avery Moss (ankle), tackle J’Marcus Webb (quadriceps)
- Dolphins doubtful: safety Reshad Jones (chest), center Daniel Kilgore (knee)
- Dolphins out: cornerback Ken Webster (ankle)
- Jets questionable: offensive lineman Kelvin Beachum (ankle), wide receiver Braxton Berrios (hamstring), tight end Chris Herndon (hamstring), defensive lineman Steve McLendon (hamstring), wide receiver Demaryius Thomas (hamstring)
- Jets doubtful: linebacker Neville Hewitt (neck/knee)
- Jets out: wide receiver Josh Bellamy (foot/shoulder), defensive back Trumaine Johnson (ankles), offensive lineman Ryan Kalil (knee/elbow), defensive back Rontez Miles (neck/hip), linebacker CJ Mosley (groin)
What are the current betting odds?
- Jets -3
- Over/Under: 41.5
What will the weather be like for the game?
- Thunderstorms, 83°F
Who has the all-time head-to-head advantage?
- Regular Season: Jets lead 54-51-1
Who won most recently?
- Dolphins won 13-6 in Week 9, 2018 in Miami
- Dolphins have won last three meetings and five of last six
Where can I get more Jets news?