Your 0 and 5 Miami Dolphins have traveled to Buffalo New York to take on the 4 and 1 Buffalo Bills today. Your Phins are of course coming off their 5th consecutive loss last week to the similarly woeful Washington Redskins by a 16 to 17 score. The Dolphins had a chance to tie the game up and force overtime but the coaching staff instead decided to go for two in an attempt to score the two point conversion following a late 4th quarter touchdown and win the game in walk off fashion versus having to play into overtime. Instead the play, that looked about as poorly contrived or executed (who knows) failed handing over the victory to the Redskins.
The Buffalo Bills are obviously having a much better season than our Dolphins and sit only one game behind the New England Patriots for second place in the AFC East. Buffalo’s only loss came to those very Patriots three weeks ago by a 16 to 10 score. Buffalo got back into the win column two weeks ago by defeating the Tennessee Titans 14 to 7. Last week served as a bye week for the Buffalo Bills.
Please use this thread to follow and discuss today’s Miami Dolphins game. As always please continue to follow all site rules in the live threads as you would any other post anywhere else on the Phinsider. There is a strict rule prohibiting the sharing, discussing or requesting of any illegal game streams at any time anywhere on SBNation.
Miami Dolphins (0-5) 4th AFC East @ Buffalo Bills (4-1) 2nd AFC East
- When: Sunday, October 20th, 1:00 PM EST
- Where: New Era Field, Buffalo, New York
- TV: CBS
- DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket: Channel 705
- Steaming: FuboTV; NFL Game Pass (Live audio, video replay following the game)
- Radio: Dolphins radio network (WQAM 560 AM/KISS 99.9 FM in Miami area); Dolphins.com
- Radio Broadcast Team: Dick Stockton, Bob Griese, Jason Taylor, Kim Bokamper
- Odds: Buffalo Bills -17
- Over/Under: 41.5
- Buffalo Bills SBNation Site: Buffalo Rumblings
- Buffalo Rumblings Twitter: @BuffRumblings