Your AFC Division leading Miami Dolphins will travel to Foxborough Massachusetts today to take on the struggling New England Patriots. While the Dolphins currently hold first place the three other teams in our division, The New York Jets, the Buffalo Bills and the Patriots all share the basement together at this point with the three of them having won only one game a piece. This of course means that Miami has won as many games as the rest of their division combined at this point.
A loss today by the Pats would give them their first three game losing streak since the 2002, something that Billacheat has no doubt pointed out to his team this week and something that he is going to fight tooth and nail from happening. A loss today would also put them 3 games back of the division leading Dolphins at the quarter mark of the season, a position they are not used to. The New York Jets play the Jacksonville Jaguars this week while the Buffalo Bills will play the Green Bay Packers. Assuming the Phins win and those two lose we will hold a solid lead in the AFC East heading into the second quarter of the season.
Please use common sense when commenting to others in the live thread (i.e-be polite and not unnecessarily snide or rude towards others comments that do not fit your personal narrative) , follow ALL site rules(all in this case means every single one of them), keep your hands inside all moving vehicles and most especially to yourself (Johnny!), no heavy drinking before noon unless you are camping and then all bets are off, no exposing yourself or posting photos of others doing so, if you spill it and or break it, you clean it up, no exceptions. No sharing, requesting or providing or any illegal game streams on the Phinsider. In fact, conduction of any illegal activities via the site are frowned upon for obvious reasons and will result in actions that I am no longer allowed to talk about. Thank you for your cooperation.
Dolphins (3-0) 1st AFC East @ Patriots (1-2) 2nd AFC East
- When: 1:00 PM EST
- Where: Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, Massachusetts
- TV: CBS
- DirectTV Sunday Ticket: 708
- TV Announcers: Bruce Arians, Kevin Harlon, Rich Gannon
- Radio Network: Dolphins Radio Network, KISS 99.9 FM, WQAM 560 AM, WQBA 1140 AM (Spanish)
- Online Streaming: Last year, SB Nation broke down all the cord-cutting options for NFL gamesand free trials are still available for most of these if you want to use them; NFL Sunday Ticket(paid DirecTV service - one-week trial); NFL Game Pass (paid service - shows preseason games live, replays of regular season games)
- Weather: 66˚F; Clear
- Odds: Patriots -7
- Over/Under: 49
- All-time record: Dolphins 53-49 (Regular Season)
- Most recent meeting: Dolphins 27-20 @ Miami (Week 14, 2017)
- Streak: Dolphins 1 win (2017); Patriots 6-4 in last 10 (regular season)
- Enemy site: Pats Pulpit | Twitter: @PatsPulpit
- Phinsider on Twitter: @ThePhinsider
- Phinsider on Facebook