Your Miami Dolphins will head north this weekend to take on the Minnesota Vikings. The Dolphins are of course coming off a thrilling walk off victory over the New England Patriots after winning on a hook and ladder play that shocked pretty much everyone in the stadium that day, most especially the Pats team who were already celebrating their victory. The win gave Miami a 7 and 6 record that left them one of several teams chasing the final wild card playoff spot in the AFC. The other wild card spot will wind up going to which ever of the two teams from the AFC West that comes in second now that the Kansas City Chiefs and Los Angles Chargers are tied for first place, both with 11 and 3 records that have both teams already clinching playoff spots.
The Vikings are in a similar spot as the Dolphins, needing to continue to win to hold onto a chance for one of the remaining wild card spots in the NFC. They presently sit three games behind the Chicago Bears in the division, a team that looks to take the division behind their very solid defense this season.
Please use this thread to follow this game. Continue to follow all site rules as you would during any other post on the Phinsider. As always the sharing, requesting or discussing of illegal game streams on the Phinsider or any other SBNation site is strictly prohibited.
Miami Dolphins (7-6) 2nd AFC East @ Minnesota Vikings (6-6-1) 2nd NFC North
- Game time: 1pm ET
- Location: U.S. Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Weather: Dome; 37˚F; Sunny
- TV: CBS
- TV Announcers: Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts
- Radio Network: Dolphins Radio Network, KISS 99.9 FM, WQAM 560 AM, WQBA 1140 AM (Spanish)
- Online streaming: Last year, SB Nation broke down all the cord-cutting options for NFL gamesand free trials are still available for most of these if you want to use them; NFL Sunday Ticket(paid DirecTV service - one-week trial); NFL Game Pass (paid service - shows preseason games live, replays of regular season games)
- Odds: Vikings -7.5
- Over/Under: 44.5
- All-time record: Dolphins 7-4 (Regular Season)
- Most recent meeting: Dolphins 37-35 @ Miami (Week 16, 2014)
- Streak: Dolphins 3 wins (2006, 2010, 2014); Dolphins 6-4 in last 10
- Enemy site: Daily Norseman | Twitter: @DailyNorseman
- Phinsider on Twitter: @ThePhinsider
- Phinsider on Facebook