Here we are once again at the College Football National Title Game and here we are again with the same two teams. The Alabama Crimson Tide and Clemson Tigers traveled west to the University of Phoenix stadium this time last year to face off for the title. Last year's contest went to the Alabama Crimson Tide who bested the Clemson Tigers in a 45 to 40 game. Perhaps a new setting, Raymond James Stadium in Tampa Florida, will favor a reversal in fortunes for both teams or perhaps Bama will claim their second consecutive title.
- Game Time: 8:30 PM EST
- Game Location: Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, Florida
- TV Coverage: ESPN family of channels (MegaCast explained below)
- Online Streaming: WatchESPN
- Broadcast Team: Chris Fowler & Kirk Herbstreit
- Radio coverage: ESPN Radio
- Radio Announcers: Sean McDonough, Todd Blackledge, Holly Rowe & Ian Fitzsimmons
- Spanish TV Coverage: ESPN Deportes
- Spanish Language Broadcast Team: Kenneth Garay & Sebastian M. Christensen
- Odds: Alabama Crimson Tide -6.5
- Over/Under: 50.5
ESPN Megacast Information: The entire ESPN family of networks will be involved in the broadcast, bringing back the ESPN Megacast production the network used for the last four title games. While the regular television broadcast will be on ESPN and the radio broadcast will be on ESPNRadio, there will be a host of other options to fully cover the game:
- Homer Telecast (ESPN2)- Joe Tessitore will host former Clemson QB Tajh Boyd and former Alabama C Barrett Jones as the provide “homer” analysis for tonight’s game.
- Film Room (ESPNews)- Brian Griese leads a team of current and former college coaches to break down the game as it happens. Along with Griese will be Syracuse coach Dino Barbers, North Carolina State coach Dave Doeren, Minnesota coach P.J. Fleck, Colorado coach Mike MacIntyre, Baylor coach Matt Rhule, and former Oregon coach Mark Helfrich.
- ESPN Voices (ESPNU)- Michelle Beadle, Jay Bilas, Keyshawn Johnson, Bill Walton, and Marcellus Wiley comment on the game from a "living room" type of environment.
- Finebaum Film Rooms (SEC Network)- Paul Finebaum, Greg McElroy, Booger McFarland, and Florida coach Jim McElwain will watch and analyze the game while interacting with fans via the phone and Twitter (#FinebaumFilmRoom).
- Sounds of the Game (ESPN Classic)- 100 microphones throughout the stadium bring the natural sounds of the game without analysts. Will include pre-game and halftime ceremonies.
- Command Center (ESPN Goal Line)- Split screen with live action and immediate replays of every play, isolated coaches cameras, and ESPN Radio broadcast.
- Home Town Radio (ESPN3)- ESPN telecast with selectable Alabama and Clemson home radio broadcasts.
- Data Center (ESPN3)- Analytical data and social media content throughout the game.
- Sky Cam (ESPN3)- Continuous feed of the overhead/behind -the-offense camera.
Please use this thread to discuss this evening's game and as always discussion of your Miami Dolphins is on the table.
Please remember that there is no requesting, providing or discussion of illegal game streams/links on any SBNation site. Violation of the rule may result in a temporary suspension from the site.