The Miami Dolphins left nine players behind on Thursday when they traveled for their Friday night game against the New York Giants. All nine players are battling some injury and would not have played in the game if they had traveled, so they will instead stay in Miami.
The players who did not travel are:
- Chimdi Chekwa, cornerback - leg
- Chris Culliver, cornerback - knee (PUP list)
- Kenyan Drake, running back - hamstring
- MarQuis Gray, tight end - leg
- Xavien Howard, cornerback - knee (PUP list)
- Farrington Hugeunin, defensive end - ankle
- Earl Mitchell, defensive tackle - calf
- Vinston Painter, offensive lineman - neck
- Zach Vigil, linebacker - (PUP list)
It is also believed defensive end Dion Jordan (knee - NFI list) did not travel with the team, though he was not listed on the report on the team’s website.
Miami kicks off against the Giants at 7pm ET on Friday.