Dolphins 2015-16 Highlights.
Doing something a bit different this week. Instead of a game I'm sharing this incredible video by Youtube member Official Ruiz who put together the most badass plays of last season. You know for a disappointing season, we sure had a handful of great plays. Since today is my birthday, I wanted to post a special #TTBT to make me feel happy all over, just because. I hope you enjoy!
- Jarvis Landry is my favorite player on the Dolphins. I know it doesn't make sense to pay big money for backs or receivers nowadays, but we need to lock him up for a Dolphin for life. Like Cam Wake, he is the blood and sweat of our team, but on offense.
- I'm going to miss Lamar Miller. That being said I'm as big of a Jay Ajayi fan as anyone here on this Site. I'm confident in saying that 10 RB potential is easily possibly this year, especially if our OL stays healthy.
- There are seven types of sea turtle: Loggerhead, Green, Leatherback, Kemp's Ridley, Hawksbill, Olive Ridley and Flatback. The last only lives in Australia. The first three I have worked with and handled during my sea turtle research in college over in Melbourne Beach, FL.
- Tannehill needs to scramble more in 2016. Everytime he rolls out he literally jukes safeties and picks up big time yardage. Gase needs to utilize that and give Tannehill an advantage that most QB's don't have.
- Reshad Jones is my favorite defender now that Grimes is gone. He narrowly beats out Wake. I love the fact that he tackles and hits like Yaremiah Bell used to, but he also is a ballhawk. He's the perfect strong safety.
- Several species of turtle can live up to over 100 years old, including the common American box turtle.
- People are sleeping on Stills. He's gonna have a good year this year, and get tons of actions outside opposite of Parker.
- I'm not worried about our offense. I trust Gase and we have alot of young pieces. Our defense needs to be completely rebuilt around Suh and Jones (and hopefully Alonzo and/or Dion), so hopefully this year a handful of young players can step up and show they can be big time starters.
- Turtle shells contain 60 bones fused together to form the carapace (top) and the bottom (plastron).
- If you have a pet turtle I do NOT suggest you you use "Hey baby want to touch my turtle's plastron?" as a pick-up attempt. Trust me on this, because you may get pepper sprayed.
- Ryan Tannehill is going to put it all-together this season and people are not going to know how to react. We've had crappy QB's for so long it's only a matter of time when the odds go in our favor.
- Turtles are awesome.
Also, if you haven't already... please be sure to check out my Best of the Best Turtle Awards- the winners for the best plays and highlights of the 2015-16 season.
Allright, see ya later!