FOR THE 2017 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - CLICK HERE.
The College Football Playoff culminates tonight with the (2) Alabama Crimson Tide taking on the (1) Clemson Tigers in Phoenix, Arizona.
Everything you need to watch the title game is below:
College Football Playoff Championship
(2) Alabama vs. (1) Clemson
Kickoff: 8:30pm ET
Stadium: University of Phoenix Stadium, Gelndale, Arizona
TV Channel: ESPN family of channels (MegaCast explained below)
TV Announcers: Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit
Online Stream: WatchESPN
Radio Announcers: Mike Tirico, Todd Blackledge
Spanish Broadcast: ESPN Deportes
Announcers: Lalo Varela, Pablo Viruega
Favorite: Alabama -7
Weather: 51°F, Clear (Retractable roof)
ESPN Megacast Information: The entire ESPN family of networks will be involved in the broadcast, bringing back the ESPN Megacast production the network used for last year's title game. While the regular television broadcast will be on ESPN and the readio broadcast will be on ESPNRadio, there will be a host of other options to fully cover the game:
- Film Room (ESPN2) - Florida coach Jim McElwain, Brian Griese, and CHris Spielman will break down the game from multiple angles as it happens.
- ESPN Voices (ESPNews) - Teddy Atlas, Michelle Beadle, Jay Bilas, Taylor Twellman, and Marcellus Wiley comment on the game from a "living-room" type of environment.
- Homer Telecast (ESPNU) - Joe Tessitore will host former Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd and former Alabama center Barrett Jones as they provide "homer" analysis of the game.
- Finebaum Film Room (SEC Network) -Paul Finebaum, Greg McElroy, Booger McFarland, and Arkansas head coach Bret Bielema will watch and analyze the game, while interacting with fans via the phone and Twitter (#FinebaumFilmRoom).
- Sounds of the Game (ESPN Classic and ESPN3) - 100 microphones throughout the stadium bring the natural sounds of the game without analysts. Will include pre-game and halftime ceremonies.
- Command Center (ESPN Goal Line) - Split screen with live action and immediate replays of every play, isolate coaches cameras, and ESPN Radio broadcast.
- Mock Replay Booth (ESPN 3) - Recreated replay booth to give an inside look at the replay process in which every play is reviewed. Hosted by former ACC Coordinator of Officials Doug Rhoads and with ACC Replay Official Ralph Pickett and SEC Replay Communicator Ben Oldham.
- Pylon Cam (ESPN3) - Continuous stream of the cameras from the eight pylons around the field.
- Home Town Radio (ESPN3) - ESPN telecast with selectable Alabama and Clemson home radio broadcasts.
- Data Center (ESPN3) - Analytical data and social media content throughout the game.
- Spider Cam (ESPN3) - Continuous feed of the overhead/behind -the-offense camera.
- Taco Bell Student Section (ESPN3) - Cameras in the student section for reaction to every play.
Clemson Draft Prospects to watch
Shaq Lawson, DE (6-foot-3, 276 lbs.)
Mackensie Alexander, CB (5-foot-11, 195 lbs.)
Jayron Kearse, S (6-foot-5, 220 lbs.)
Cordrea Tankersley, CB (6-foot-1, 195 lbs.)
Ryan Norton, C (6-foot-3, 286 lbs.)
Eric Mac Lain, G (6-foot-5, 315 lbs.)
Jordan Leggett, TE (6-foot-5, 270 lbs.)
D.J. Reader, DT (6-foot-3-325 lbs.)
Derrick Henry, RB (6-foot-3, 242 lbs.)
Reggie Ragland, LB (6-foot-2, 252 lbs.)
Cyrus Jones, CB (5-foot-10, 196 lbs.)
Eddie Jackson, S (6-foot-0, 194 lbs.)
Dominick Jackson, OT (6-foot-6, 315 lbs.)
Ryan Kelly, C (6-foot-5, 297 lbs.)
Jonathan Allen, DL (6-foot-3, 283 lbs.)
Jarran Reed, DL (6-foot-4, 313 lbs.)
A'Shawn Robinson, DL (6-foot-4, 312 lbs.)
Jake Coker, QB (6-foot-5, 232 lbs.)