The time has finally arrive. Your Miami Dolphins will take the field for the first time against another team since last year. The Dolphins travel this evening to Chicago to take on the Bear. Do not expect to see the starters in this game for much more than maybe a series. With the preseason play just starting the coaching staff will be more interested in seeing what many of the younger, newer players can do/add to the team at this point.
The Dolphins last traveled to Soldier Field to take on the Bears last season for game seven, handing Chicago a lost by the tune of 27 to 14. Both teams will be much more focused on looking at different players in different roles and keeping everyone healthy than actually winning the contest. This is when those "bubble" guys need to start doing what they do if they want to impress the coaching staff and start down the road toward cementing a spot on the final 53 man roster.
- Game Time: 8pm EST
- Location: Soldier Field, Chicago, Illinois
- Weather: 83°F, Partly Cloudy
- TV channel: WFOR (CBS/4) - Miami; WTVX (CW/34) - West Palm Beach; WBBH (NBC/2) - Fort Myers; WRDQ (27) - Orlando; Chicago area channels
- TV Announcers: Dolphins - Dickstockton, Bob Griese, Nat Moore; Bears - Sam Rosen, Jim Miller
- Online Streaming: NFL Game Pass
- TV Rebroadcast: NFL Network, Friday, 08/14/2015 @ 10 AM EST
As always, please remember requesting or posting of any illegal game streams will result in a temporary ban from the site.