Some rapid reactions to the game:
- Dolphins looked nonexistent on offense in the first half.
- Some miscommunication between Ryan Tannehill and Mike Pouncey/Billy Turner. Pouncey snapped the ball while Tannehill was not looking. Bad communication.
- Tannehill threw an easy pick to Logan Ryan. Can't tell if the route was that bad or late throw from QB.
- The defense played well after giving up an early touchdown in the first quarter. However, they failed to stop the Patriots before halftime.
- Dolphins attempted at 63 yard field goal with one second left in the first half. Franks missed WIDE left. At least they tried.
- 76, can you guess what that number means? No, it's not Derrick Shelby's number. That was the Dolphins total yards of offense in the first half. The team got away from the running game, with only 9 rushing yards in the first half.
- Ja'Wuan James was lost early in the first half after suffering a toe injury. He did not return to the game.
- Dolphins came out firing on their first drive after the half. Tannehill had some beautiful throws and Lamar Miller punched the ball in with a one yard TD run.
- Dolphins defense allowed the Patriots to go down the field for their first drive after the half. Held them to a field goal though.
- Cameron Wake was injured on the field and later taken into the locker room on a cart. Wake suffered an Achilles injury. Hopefully it is not severe.
- Tannehill threw another interception. The commentators said it looked like miscommunication between Kenny Stills and Tannehill but to me it looked like pass interference. But it's whatever at this point.
- Brady and Julian Edelman sealed the game in the fourth. Edelman was the recipient of two touchdown passes.
- Running game was nonexistent. 15 yards total rushing.