Every year, the NFL Draft is full of selections that are immediately loved or immediately panned. There are players that are "sure-things" who bust, and there are "reaches" who become stars. Hall of Famers come from every round of the Draft, including Roosevelt Brown of the New York Giants, who was selected in the 1953 Draft's 27th round.
That brings us to today's Offseason Talk question. First, we are going to put a stipulation, however. Your choice cannot be a quarterback (sorry Chad Henne and Pat White).
What non-quarterback was the best draft pick ever for the Miami Dolphins?
Of course, we want to know why as well. Let us know in the comments below.
- 2014 NFL Mock Draft: Phinsider Database 1.0
- Dolphins 2013 word cloud perfectly captures season
- Jerry Jones 'very much for' NFL team in London
- Richie Incognito default offensive line leader with loss of Jake Long
- Dolphins to meet with Jonathan Martin's agent at Combine
- Wells Report 'Player A' identified as Andrew McDonald, has 'no problem' with Dolphins
- Statement from Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross on the findings of the Wells Report