A quick look through some of the notes and accomplishments from the Miami Dolphins' 27-13 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday. The win for Miami moves them to 4-3 on the season, while Jacksonville falls to 1-7.
- With his fourth quarter 30-yard run, he became the first quarterback with three straight games with at least one run of 30+ yards, the first quarterback to do so since Michael Vick in 2004.
- Extended his consecutive games played and starts streak, which now stand at 135 and 104 games, the longest and second-longest active NFL streaks respectively among guards.
- Recorded a 3-yard touchdown reception in the third quarter, his first of the season.
- Touchdown was the third touchdown reception of his career.
- Recorded a career-long 38-yard reception in the fourth quarter.
- Recorded a sack for a loss of three yards in the second quarter to improve his season total to 5.5 sacks.
- Sack moved him past Trace Armstrong for sixth-most sacks in franchise history. He currently has 56.
- Blocked a 48-yard field goal attempt on the Jaguars opening possession. The last time Miami blocked a field goal was when DT Jared Odrick blocked one vs. Carolina on Nov. 24, 2013.
- Recorded the first sack of his career in the fourth quarter for a loss of four yards.
- Recorded the first sack of his career for a loss of four yards in the second quarter.
- Recorded an interception and returned it 22 yards for a touchdown in the third quarter. It was his second interception returned for a touchdown in his career, with the last one occurring Oct. 31, 2013 vs. Cincinnati.
- Recorded an interception and returned it 81 yards for a touchdown in the second quarter. It was his first interception of the season and seventh of his career.
- Touchdown was the second of Delmas' six-year career, the first occurred on Dec. 20, 2009 as a member of the Detroit Lions when he picked off a Kurt Warner pass and returned it 101 yards for a score.
- recorded his first sack of the season in the third quarter for a loss of eight yards. He has now recorded 6.5 sacks in his career, tied for the second-most sacks among a defensive back in franchise history (Patrick Surtain).
- Extended his consecutive games played streak to 150, most in franchise history.
Team stats and milestones
- For the second time in 2014, the Dolphins scored an offensive (touchdown pass from QB Ryan Tannehill to WR Rishard Matthews) and defensive touchdown (S Louis Delmas and CB Brent Grimes interception returns for touchdowns) in the same game. The feat was last accomplished in London against the Raiders in the Dolphins 38-14 victory on September 28, 2014.
- The last time Miami recorded an interception and returned it for a touchdown was when CB Brent Grimes recorded one and returned in 94 yards vs. Cincinnati on Oct. 31, 2013.
- The last time a player recorded an interception and a fumble recovery in the same game (Louis Delmas) was S Reshad Jones when he recorded an interception and two fumble recoveries vs. Buffalo on Dec. 23, 2012.
- With S Louis Delmas' 81-yard interception return for a touchdown and CB Brent Grimes' 22-yard interception returned for a touchdown, this is the fifth time in team history that the Dolphins have returned two interceptions for touchdowns in a game. The last time was Dec. 6, 1998, at Oakland when LBs Zach Thomas (1 yard) and Robert Jones (14 yards) returned interceptions for touchdowns.
- The 50-yard reception by Mike Wallace was the team's longest play from scrimmage this season.