First, the pertinent data for the game:
Time: 7:30 pm Eastern
Location: EverBank Field, Jacksonville, Florida
TV: CBS in South Florida
Announcers: Jesse Agler, Bob Griese, Nat Moore
The Dolphins Radio Network will also cover the game on WBGG, FM 105.9, and WINZ, AM 940, in the South Florida area. The radio broadcast will be covered by Jimmy Cefalo, Joe Rose, and Keith Sims.
NFL.com will also stream the game live through their Preseason Live subscription. It does require a fee for access.
The game will be replayed on NFL Network at 7:00 am ET Sunday.
- John Jerry (knee), Rishard Matthews (leg), and Randy Starks (undisclosed) have all sat out practice this week and will likely be out of the game.
- Jorvorskie Lane (undisclosed) and Lamar Miller (ankle) suffered injuries during the week. They will probably not play, but they have not been ruled out. Jamar Taylor, who has been sitting out as he deals with rehabbing from sports hernia surgery is also not ruled out, but probably will not play.
- Mike Wallace (groin), Brian Hartline (calf), and Pat Devlin (hand) all returned to practice this week, and are likely to take part in the game.
- The status of Julius Pruitt (undisclosed) and Marcus Thigpen (undisclosed) is unknown after both have missed various practices and/or the Hall of Fame Game.
- According to Big Cat Country, all of the following players have been ruled out: Cecil Shorts (calf), Jeremy Mincey (concussion), Jonathan Cyrpien (hamstring), Justin Forsett (toe), Justin Blackmon (groin), Jeremy Harris (back), Lionel Smith (quad), Brandon Deaderick (groin), and Maurice Jones-Drew (foot)
- Dolphins favored by 1-1/2
- Spread: 35-1/2