Miami Dolphins at Pittsburgh Steelers
Sunday, December 8 - 1:00pm ET
SB Nation Blog: Behind the Steel Curtain
- All time record: Steelers 12-9
- Recent streak: Steelers 5 Wins
- Last Dolphins win in Pittsburgh: September 30, 1990
- Miami has not beaten the Steelers since September 20, 1998, winning that game 21-0 in Miami.
- Record: 8-8
- Total Offense: 21
- Total Defense: 1
Pittsburgh key additions:
- William Gay, Cornerback
- Bruce Gradkowski, Quarterback
- Matt Spaeth, Tight end
Pittsburgh key departures:
- Willie Colon, Guard
- James Harrison, Linebacker
- Rishard Mendenhall, Running back
- Mike Wallace, Wide receiver
|2||48||Le'Levon Bell||RB||Michigan State|
|3||79||Markus Wheaton||WR||Oregon State|
|6||206||Vince Williams||LB||Florida State|
- Offensive line - The offensive line in Pittsburgh may be a mess. It may come together and make the coaches and front office look like geniuses. The only sure thing is Maurkice Pouncey at center, while the team looks to replace Max Starks and Willie Colon this season.
- Wide receiver - The loss of Mike Wallace, who signed with the Dolphins just after free agency started, will be felt. He was capable of taking the top off a defense, and he opened up a lot of options for Ben Roethlisberger. The Steelers have talent on the team still, especially in Antonio Brown, Emmanuel Sanders, and rookie Markus Wheaton, who should develop nicely, but the loss of Wallace will still be felt.