The NFL Supplemental Draft is officially scheduled for Thursday at 1pm ET. The league notified teams over the weekend of the six eligible players for this year's draft, according to CBS Sports' Rob Rang. The six players are:
- James Boyd, Defensive end, UNLV - 6'4", 255 pounds
- Nate Holloway, Defensive tackle, UNLV - 6'3", 365 pounds
- Toby Jackson, Defensive end, Central Florida - 6'5", 257 pounds
- DeWayne Peace, Wide receiver, Houston - 5'11", 190 pounds
- O.J. Ross, Wide receiver, Purdue - 5'10", 188 pounds
- Damond Smith, Defensive back, South Alabama - 5'11", 185 pounds
There has been one player selected in the Supplemental Draft every year since 2009. Will any of the six above continue that trend this year? Should the Miami Dolphins be interested in any of them?
For a little more on each of the players, check out Dan Kadar's article on Mocking the Draft.