The Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders return with another lip sync video. Last year, they covered Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe." This year, they come back with Taylor Swift's "22." The video was shot on the peninsula of Samana in the Dominican Republic while the group was shooting their 2014 Swimsuit Calendar.
How long until some Soldiers in Afghanistan copy it?
And, this should help if you are still unsure about the new logo.
You can always see more from the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders on their website. You can also follow them on Twitter @MDCheer.
More Dolphins Coverage:
- Dolphins Roster Breakdown: Koa Misi
- How did you become a Dolphins fan?
- Past Dolphins running back to put on today's team
- Dolphins Mount Rushmore 2 Results
- Dolphins ink offensive lineman Dallas Thomas
- NFL to enforce bag control for all stadiums
Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen