The Miami Dolphins and Pittsburgh Steelers face off in a Week 14 match up full of playoff implications. The Dolphins are currently tied with the Baltimore Ravens for the final AFC playoff spot, while the Steelers are a game behind them. A win from either team keeps the idea of January football alive, while a loss could all-but-eliminate the chances for the postseason.
The Steelers are three-and-a-half point favorites for the game.
So, how can you watch the game? Of course we have your answer. Here's all the pertinent information about today's contest:
Game Time: 1:00pm ET
Location: Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
TV: CBS - The game will be seen across the deep south this week, with portions of North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Louisiana, and Texas all getting the game. Most of Pennsylvania and West Virginia will have the game as well, with slight extensions in Virginia, Ohio, and Kentucky. Most of Arizona is also scheduled to see this contest. As for Florida, the entire state, other than the Tampa Bay market, will have the game (Sorry TSP fans, you get the Bills at Buccaneers on CBS this week).
TV Announcers: Marv Albert, Rich Gannon
Radio: Big 105.9FM / AM 940-WINZ (Streamed live on Dolphins.com and through the Dolphins iPhone and Android apps)
Radio Announcers: Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts
Weather: Snow showers, 29°F, Wind E at 10mph
Odds: Steelers by 3-1/2 | Over/Under: 40-1/2
- Dolphins: Out: cornerback Jamar Taylor (hamstring); Questionable: cornerback Dimitri Patterson (groin), running back Daniel Thomas (ankle); Probable: safety Chris Clemons (knee/hamstring), tight end Michael Egnew (neck), guard John Jerry (concussion), running back Lamar Miller (pectoral), linebacker Austin Spitler (knee), quarterback Ryan Tannehill (right thumb)
- Steelers: Out: defensive end Brett Keisel (foot); Doubtful: tackle Kelvin Beachum (knee); Questionable: nose tackle Steve McLendon (ankle); Probable: tackle Mike Adams (anlle), running back Le'Veon Bell (concussion), guard David DeCastro (foot), linebacker LaMarr Woodley (calf)
Last time they played: Steelers 23-22 at Sun Life Stadium (Miami) in Week 7 of 2010
All Time Regular Season Head-to-Head: Steelers lead 9-12
Recent Streak: Steelers won last 5 meetings
Steelers Blog site: Behind the Steel Curtain
Dolphins' Last Game: Week 13: Win at New York Jets 23-3
- Jamar Taylor, Brett Keisel out of Dolphins vs Steelers; Full injury report
- Week 14: Miami Dolphins vs Pittsburgh Steelers Preview and Predictions
- Dolphins vs Steelers: Five Questions with Behind the Steel Curtain
- Cameron Wake still top dog in Miami, Olivier Vernon making a charge
- Strikes & Gutters: Week 14 Fantasy Advice