The Miami Dolphins enter their regular season finale against the New York Jets needing a win and some help to make their first playoff appearance since 2008. Can the Dolphins, currently in possession of the sixth seed in the AFC Playoff picture, hold on to that spot? Today will solve the postseason puzzle.
The Dolphins come into the game as six-point favorites.
So, how can you watch the game? Of course we have your answer. Here's all the pertinent information about today's contest:
Game Time: 1:00pm ET
Location: Sun Life Stadium, Miami Gardens, FL
TV: CBS - The Dolphins and Jets game will be seen throughout Florida, except in the Jacksonville market. It will also air throughout New York and New Jersey, as well as portions of the New England region.
Week 17 Uffsides Preview
TV Announcers: Greg Gumbel, Dan Dierdorf
Radio: Big 105.9FM / AM 940-WINZ (Streamed live on Dolphins.com and through the Dolphins iPhone and Android apps)
Radio Announcers: Jimmy Cefalo, Bob Griese, Joe Rose
Weather: Thunderstorms, 80°F
Odds: Dolphins by 6 | Over/Under: 41-1/2
- Jets: Questionable: defensive back Ellis Lankster (jaw); Probable: defensive lineman Quinton Coples (shoulder), defensive back Antonio Cromartie (hip), linebacker Demario Davis (thumb), defensive lineman Kenrick Ellis (back), wide receiver Santonio Holmes (foot/hamstring), offensive lineman Austin Howard (knee), running back Chris Ivory (quadriceps/ankle), wide receiver Jeremy Kerley (elbow), defensive back Dawan Landry (hand), offensive lineman Nick Mangold (toe), linebacker Garrett McIntyre (knee), defensive back Ed Reed (non-injury), defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson (finger/shoulder), defensive lineman Muhammad Wilkerson (wrist), and tight end Kellen Winslow (knee/illness)
- Dolphins: Questionable: running back Daniel Thomas (ankle); Probable: safety Chris Clemons (knee/hamstring), wide receiver Brian Hartline (knee), safety Don Jones(elbow/abdomen), linebacker Koa Misi (triceps), wide receiverMarlon Moore (wrist), defensive tackle Jared Odrick (wrist), defensive tackle Paul Soliai (ankle), quarterback Ryan Tannehill (knee), cornerback Jamar Taylor (hamstring)
Last time they played: Dolphins won 23-3 in Week 13
All Time Regular Season Head-to-Head: Jets lead 49-46-1
Recent Streak: Dolphins won last 2
Jets Blog site: Gang Green Nation
Dolphins' Last Game: Week 16: Loss at Buffalo Bills 19-0
- New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins Preview and Predictions
- Ryan Tannehill injury update: Jets vs Dolphins injury report
- Miami Dolphins: Four Dolphins Earn Pro Bowl Spots
- Fan Guide to non-Miami Dolphins Teams to Root for (Week 17)
- Ryan Tannehill injury does not impact practice; Jets vs Dolphins injury report