The Miami Dolphins beat the New England Patriots 24-20 last Sunday. Earlier this week, we posted a photo gallery of picture I took during the first half of the game. We finally conclude the series with pictures from the second half, including a picture of the game winning touchdown pass from quarterback Ryan Tannehill to running back Marcus Thigpen, just as Thigpen crosses the goal line.
Sun Life Stadium was loud on Sunday, so loud that the chairs were shaking. It's the loudest I have heard the place, especially during the Thigpen touchdown and the Patriots last drive, leading to the Michael Thomas interception. It was a great time. Hopefully you enjoy the pictures.
- Miami Dolphins vs Buffalo Bills Preview and Predictions
- College Football Bowls TV Schedule, Online Stream: Four games on tap Saturday
- Stevie Johnson, EJ Manuel out for Buffalo; Dolphins vs Bills injury report
- AFC Playoff Picture: Nine teams looking for six spots with two weeks to go
- NFL Week 16 Picks: Phinsider Contributor Pool