The NFL Week 13 slate of games began yesterday with the three Thanksgiving games. While teams all around the NFL are trying to put themselves into Playoff contention, three teams are at the point that they could, technically, claim a Playoff spot. Of course, it would take a lot of help, but the Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, and Seattle Seahawks are all far enough ahead that they can mathematically claim a spot.
Denver will clinch a playoff berth with a win a win and a San Diego Chargers loss/tie and a Tennessee Titans loss/tie and a Miami Dolphins/New York Jets tie.
Kansas City Chiefs:
Kansas City will clinch a playoff berth with
- Chiefs win and Chargers loss/tie and Titans loss/tie and Dolphins loss and New England Patriots loss OR
- Chiefs win and Chargers loss/tie and Titans loss/tie and Dolphins/Jets tie
Seattle will clinch a playoff berth with
- Seahawks win and Arizona Cardinals loss OR
- Seahawks win and San Francisco 49ers loss OR
- Seahawks win and Cardinals tie and 49ers tie