WEEK 2 POWER RANKINGS-
Presented by BSerious72, so if you have any beef with the rankings you have to go through ME :)
THE TOP TEN:
- 49ers (2-0, +1) - Is there a more complete team in the NFL?
- Falcons (2-0, +3)- Beating the Chiefs in KC and the Broncos gets them the #2 spot. Mike Nolan's D creates turnovers.
- Texans (2-0, +1)- This team should be AFC's top seed if they stay healthy.
- Packers (1-1, +2)- Not sure if Packers pressure is THAT good or Chicago line is THAT bad.
- Eagles (2-0, +6)- Sealed a pair of 1 point wins and have 9 turnovers. Yet, the Eagles sit atop the NFC East at 2-0.
- Ravens (1-1, -3)- Joe Flacco is showing shades of ELITE. If he can put it all together for four quarters then Baltimore might be representing the AFC in the Super Bowl
- Patriots (1-1, -6)- Raise your hand if you thought New England would lose to the Cardinals at home?
- Giants (1-1, +2)- Yes, Eli can still terrorize defenses, but what happened to 2011's best pass rush?
- Broncos (1-1, -2)- It's still appears Peyton is not there yet, but this defense should give them the division.
- Steelers (1-1, +2)- Pittsburgh needed that big game against the Jets. Their defense is still tough.
11. Chargers (2-0, +5)- Beat two teams that are currently winless. They beat Atlanta on Sunday and they make it to the top 10.
12. Lions (1-1, +1)- Won’t be the last solid team that gets shut down by the Niners defense.
13. Bears (1-1, -5)- Maybe instead of trading for Brandon Marshall, they could have traded for an offensive line.
14. Cardinals (2-0, +9)- May not be giving Arizona enough credit after winning against Seattle and IN New England. Then again, look at their QB situation.
15. Cowboys (1-1, -6)- Came down to earth in a big way. The Cowboys lack the mental toughness to put it all together.
16. Seahawks (1-1, +8)- Still like this team as a dark horse team in the NFC. We saw what they are capable of Sunday.
20. Buccaneers (1-1, -1)- Schiano’s defense looked unstoppable. That was until Eli turned up his A-game.
21. Dolphins (1-1, +10)- If the Dolphins play every game like they did Sunday they’ll rise to the top 10 by midseason.
22. Jets (1-1, -4)- This is a completely different team without Darelle Revis. Weaker mentally AND physically.
23. Bills (1-1, +2)- Bills got a big win in Kansas City. Fitzpatrick desperately needs to play more consistently.
24. Rams (1-1, +4)- The Rams showed Sunday that this will not be their last upset of the year.
25. Saints (0-2, -10)- Talk about a freefall. The 0-2 Saints are giving up the most yards of any team in the league. If there was only an incentive to motivate them….
26. Colts (1-1, +4)- Andrew Luck looked like a number one pick Sunday. Can he keep it up?
27. Vikings (1-1, -- )- The Vikings should compete with a lot of teams but are still many pieces away from being a contender.
28. Titans (0-2, -2)- Yes, the Titans lost to New England and San Diego, but they need Chris Johnson to be CJ2K and not CJ300orso
29. Raiders (0-2, -8)- Matt Barkley might end up staying in California.
30. Chiefs (0-2, -10)- Yuck. Injuries aside, the Chiefs are lucky the Saints are in the league because they would be the most disappointing 0-2 team so far.
31. Browns (0-2, +1)- Weeden and Richardson are showing promise, but the Browns look like a lock for 4th in the AFC North.
32. Jaguars (0-2, -3)- A team with Maurice Jones Drew and that’s about it.
The biggest jumps: Miami (+10), Cardinals (+9), Seahawks (+8)
The biggest falls: Chiefs (-10), Saints (-10), Raiders (-8)