The Miami Dolphins did what they were supposed to do this week, beating the Jacksonville Jaguars. Miami snapped their two game losing streak, and somehow still have life in the race for the playoffs - though they are on life-support at best.
Here on the Phinsider, we still take a look at the top individual performances for the Dolphins, win or lose. And, in this win, there were several players that were worthy of recognition.
The Phinsider Game Ball is a community decision. Each week, I nominate up to five players who could win the award. Then, the Phinsider community votes to award the ball to one player.
This week's nominees are:
- Ryan Tannehill, Quarterback: 22-for-28, 220 yards, 2 touchdowns, 123.2 passer rating, 8 carries, 52 yards, 1 fumble lost
- Reggie Bush, Running back: 21 carries, 104 yards, 5.0 yards per carry, 53 yard long
- Brian Hartline, Wide receiver: 5 receptions, 77 yards
- Anthony Fasano, Tight end: 6 receptions, 56 yards, 1 touchdown, 1 2-point conversion
- Dan Carpenter, Kicker: 3-for-3 FGs, 53 yard long, 1-for-1 extra points
The decision on who receives the award is up to you. Vote in the poll below, and feel free to discuss why you selected that player in the comments. We will announce the winner tomorrow.