The Miami Dolphins dropped their second straight contest this past Sunday, losing 27-13 to the San Francisco 49ers. However, several Dolphins players had noteworthy individual performances, earning them a nomination for the Phinsider's Week 14 Game Ball. After yesterday's community vote for the top performance, it's time to reveal our winner.
This week's nominees were:
- Anthony Fasano, Tight End - 2 Receptions, 9 yards, 1 touchdown
- Karlos Dansby, Linebacker - 12 tackels, 2 tackels for loss
- Cameron Wake, Defensive End - 6 tackles, 3 sacks, 2 tackles for loss, 3 QB hits
- Dan Carpenter, Kicker - 2-for-2 field goals, 53 yards long
- Brandon Fields, Punter - 3 punts, 47.3 yards per kick, 1 touchback, 1 inside 20, 55 yard long
The Community's vote awarded the Game Ball to Cameron Wake, with over 95% of the vote.
Our previous Game Ball winners are:
Congratulations to Wake, who has now tied his career high with 14 sacks on the season. The Dolphins host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday, with Wake looking to continue to climb the sack leader board against former Miami starting quarterback Chad Henne.