We are once again closing i non kickoff for the Miami Dolphins, with the team hosting the Tennessee Titans this week. After dropping to 4-4 on the season last week against the Indianapolis Colts, Miami will be looking to climb back above .500 for the second time this season with a win today. Let's get to the predictions.
As you know by now, we don't simply pick a winner, however. We are a little more specific than that. To get an idea of what I mean, here are the predictions from last week's game against the Colts. We will list each prediction, the correct answer, and anyone who got that prediction correct. Then, whomever has the most correct answers will be declared the winner.
Congratulations to our weekly grand prize winner, finzrule, with four points this week. You can claim your prize by reading your name written above - because that's the prize.
On to this week's questions:
- How many rushing yards will Reggie Bush and Daniel Thomas have, combined?
- Haw many passes will Ryan Tannehill attempt today?
- How many sacks will the Dolphins have as a team this week?
- How many passing yards will Jake Locker have this week?
- Who will win and what will be the final score?
As always, here is the template for you to copy and paste into your comment:
And, my predictions: