The Miami Dolphins face off against the Cincinnati Bengals in a couple of hours. As we get close to the game, it's time for the Phinsider's weekly prediction game.
But, we don't like to just pick a winner. We try to have a little more fun than that. To get an idea of what you will have to predict, let's look back at last week's predictions from the Arizona Cardinals game. We will list each prediction, the correct answer, and anyone who got that prediction correct. Then, whomever has the most correct answers will be declared the winner.
- Which Dolphins running back will have the most carries? Reggie Bush (17); Kevin Nogle, azchadphin4life, Hollywood Dolfan, teamalley, braden.wallake, NawlinsPhinFan, Agent J 78, HuskerDolphin, NNYPhinPhan, MUHerd84, soffici, scott.farriss, BarleyNog
- Which quarterback, Kevin Kolb or Ryan Tannehill, will throw for more yards? Ryan Tannehill (431); Kevin Nogle, teamalley, Tommy Harrison, Agent J 78, soffici
- Who will lead the Dolphins in tackles? Kevin Burnett (8); azchadphin4life, Agent J 78
- How many receiving yards will Larry Fitzgerald have at the end of the game? 64 yards; azchadphin4life (closest with 83)
- Who will win and what will be the final score? Arizona 24-21; Tommy Harrison (closest with Arizona 24-16) [NawlinsPhinFan almost hit the score dead on with 24-20, but picked Miami to win]
The winner this week with three correct answers is azchadphin4life. However, I have decided to make a unilateral rule change starting this week. I think the person who gets the winner prediction correct each week should get two points, with a third point if you guess the answer exactly right. So, with that rule in place, azchadphin4life and Tommy Harrison win this week. Congratulations.
Now, on to this week's questions:
- How many rushing yards will Reggie Bush have this week?
- How many tackles will Karlos Dansby record this week?
- How many passes will Andy Dalton complete this week?
- Who will have the most receptions for the Dolphins this week?
- Who will win and what will be the final score?
Here is the template to copy and paste into your comment to make answering easier:
And, of course, my predictions: