We are closing in on the Miami Dolphins returning to game play after a week off for their scheduled bye. As the team gets ready to take the field against the New York Jets, it's time for the Phinsider's weekly prediction game.
As you know by now, we don't simply pick a winner, however. We are a little more specific than that. To get an idea of what I mean, here are the predictions from two weeks ago, the Dolphins' win over the St. Louis Rams. We will list each prediction, the correct answer, and anyone who got that prediction correct. Then, whomever has the most correct answers will be declared the winner.
Congratulations to BSerious72 for winning last game's contest with four points. Your prize is....well, having me write "Congratulations to BSerious72 for winning last game's contest with four points."
Now, this week's questions:
- Will Brandon Fields' punt average exceed 50 yards per kick?
- How many offensive snaps will Tim Tebow play?
- Who will lead the Dolphins in receptions this week?
- What will be Ryan Tannehill's passer rating this week?
- Who will win and what will be the final score?
Here is the template to copy and paste into your comment to make answering easier:
Of course, I have to make my predictions as well: