The Miami Dolphins' Week 6 contest with the St. Louis Rams starts in just a little while. Before the game starts, it's time for the Phinsider's weekly prediction game.
But, we don't like to just pick a winner. We try to have a little more fun than that. To get an idea of what you will have to predict, let's look back at last week's predictions from the Cincinnati Bengals game. We will list each prediction, the correct answer, and anyone who got that prediction correct. Then, whomever has the most correct answers will be declared the winner.
- How many rushing yards will Reggie Bush have this week? 48. mighty08 (closest with 87).
- How many tackles will Karlos Dansby record this week? 5. MUHerd84, Dakota Phan, mighty08, BSerious72 (all tied with 7).
- How many passes will Andy Dalton complete this week? 26. MUHerd84
- Who will have the most receptions for the Dolphins this week? Brian Hartline (4). Miamimaniac, HuskerDolphin,
- Who will win and what will be the final score? (2 point question) 17-13, Miami. mighty08 (closest with Miami 21-17).
Congratulations to mighty08 for winning this week with four points.
Now on to this week's questions:
- How many passes will Ryan Tannehill throw this week?
- Who will have more rushing yards this week, Reggie Bush or Steven Jackson?
- How many turnovers (interceptions/fumble recoveries) will the Dolphins defense/special teams have this week?
- How many sacks will Cameron Wake have this week?
- Who will win and what will be the final score?
Here is the template to copy and paste into your comment to make answering easier:
Ryan Tannehill pass attempts total will be:
The higher rushing total will be from:
The Dolphins defense turnover total will be:
Cameron Wake's sacks total for today will be:
The final score will be:
And, of course, my predictions:
Ryan Tannehill pass attempts total will be: 32
The higher rushing total will be from: Reggie Bush
The Dolphins defense turnover total will be: 3
Cameron Wake's sacks total for today will be: 2.5
The final score will be: Miami 24-14