Though the practices are now closed to the media, they can attend the first 30 minutes (mainly stretching and some individual drills). And the Palm Beach Post provides us with some injury updates. They include:
- Michael Lehan practicing for the first time since his ankle injury during OTAs.
- Shawn Murphy, who didn't play on Saturday night, is not practicing, either. It could be related to the ankle injury he suffered last week.
- Vonnie Holliday is back at practice. That's some very good news.
- Ronnie Brown is wearing a cast on his hand, but is participating in some conditioning drills. Incase you missed it, Tony Sparano said this morning at his press conference that he is "day-to-day" and that is doesn't seem like anything serious.
- Charlie Anderson still not practicing since he suffered that hamstring injury against Tampa. He's on the bike today.