With the 18th pick in The Phinsider Community Mock Draft, the Houston Texans select Branden Albert, G/T, Virginia.
Albert won a tight one, picking up 28% of the vote. Second place was Gosder Cherilus with 23% followed by Mike Jenkins with 18%.
So the 5 most recent picks look like this:
- Chicago Bears - Chris Williams, OT, Vanderbilt (52%)
- Detroit Lions - Jonathan Stewart, RB, Oregon (29%)
- Arizona Cardinals - Leodis McKelvin, CB, Troy (57%)
- Minnesota Vikings - Derrick Hervey, DE, Florida (58%)
- Houston Texans - Branden Albert, G/T, Virginia (28%)
Next up, with the 19th selection, are the Philadelphia Eagles. For insight and analysis into the Eagles, head over to Bleeding Green Nation. Below are the Eagles' draft needs, courtesy of NFL Draft Countdown:
2. Offensive Line: William Thomas and Jon Runyan are nearing the end of the road and after his disastrous performance against Osi Umenyiora last season who knows if Winston Justice is still a factor.
3. Linebacker: Takeo Spikes was released after just one season in Philly and even though they have a bunch of youngsters that they seem to like they are still severely lacking in the depth department.
To vote, click on the "entry link" to view the poll. The deadline to vote is Thursday at 11:30 am eastern.
Who do you THINK the Eagles will select with the 19th overall pick?
This poll is closed
Other (write in below)