With the 7th pick of The Phinsider Community Mock Draft, the New England Patriots select Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, CB, Tennessee State.
Rodgers-Cromartie narrowly squeaked by Leodis McKelvin, 32% to 31%. Glenn Dorsey was in third, with 14%.
So the mock draft now looks like this so far:
- Miami Dolphins - Chris Long, DE, Virginia (49%)
- St. Louis Rams - Jake Long, OT, Michigan (67%)
- Atlanta Falcons - Matt Ryan, QB, BC (68%)
- Oakland Raiders - Darren McFadden, RB, Arkansas (47%)
- Kansas City Chiefs - Ryan Clady, OT, Boise St. (30%)
- New York Jets - Vernon Gholston, DE, Ohio St. (56%)
- New England Patriots - Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, CB, Tenn St. (32%)
2. Cornerback: Chris McAlister has battled injuries and Samari Rolle is getting older and he also battled injuries and a illness. Even more disturbing is their extreme lack of depth beyond those two starters.
3. Defensive Line: Trevor Pryce is still playing well but that will not last forever and there really isn't much depth to speak of behind the starters at either defensive end position or nose tackle Kelly Gregg.
To vote, click on the "entry link" to view the poll. The deadline to vote is Wednesday at 12:00 pm eastern.
Who do you THINK the Ravens will select with the 8th overall pick?
This poll is closed
Other (write in below)