It's Super Bowl Sunday, with the Denver Broncos and the Seattle Seahawks set to meet in the 48th edition of the NFL's AFC versus NFC championship game. Who has the advantage tonight? According to Las Vegas, the Broncos have around a two-and-a-half point advantage. However, we aren't worried about the spread, but rather straight up winners.
I asked the Phinsider contributors and some of the top NFL guys from SB Nation for their winner from tonight's Super Bowl XLVIII. Here are the official picks:
|Ryan Van Bibber
Turf Show Times
Retired NFL DE
- 2014 Super Bowl 48: Three Reasons Why: Seahawks will win Super Bowl over Broncos
- Super Bowl 48: Three Reasons Why Denver takes down Seattle in the Super Bowl
- Should Ray Guy open the Hall of Fame door for Reggie Roby?
- Super Bowl prop bets 2014: A list of prop bets for today's game
- Super Bowl 2014: Game time, TV schedule, online streaming, odds and halftime show