Miami Dolphins Hall of Fame quarterback Dan Marino sat down with CNBC's Eli Langer this week to talk Super Bowl XLVIII, advice to NFL players, player who reminds him of himself, and the Dolphins new logo. Langer asked Marino 16 questions in 81 seconds, then was nice enough to share the interview with us.
Check out everything Marino had to say, and feel free to comment below. You can find Langer on Twitter @EliLanger.
- NFL Mock Draft 2014: Kevin Nogle's mock 1.0
- 2014 Super Bowl XLVIII: TV schedule, online stream, halftime show, and more
- Phinsider 2014 NFL Draft Prospects: C.J. Mosley
- Super Bowl recipes: What is your favorite recipe for Sunday?
- NFLPA looks for Martin, Incognito to end public bickering
- Gambling with Miss USA: Erin Brady offers Super Bowl prop bet advice